Care for mind, body and spirit.
No matter how your needs may change, short- or long-term, we are here to provide you the most home-like skilled nursing experience with quality, personalized care, and professional support.
Residents can get the most out of life in our beautifully designed households that feature private accommodations. Our goal is to always make a lasting and fulfilling impression with you and your loved ones. You will benefit from:
- Our Private Accommodations with a full-size bathroom, including a roll-in shower, toilet, and vanity. Accommodations also include a large reach-in closet and sitting area. They include modern furniture and artwork, bedding, window treatments, an urgent response system, telephone, and a flatscreen television with remote.
- Our Households also include living rooms, activity and craft areas, country kitchen, and dining areas with a variety of snacks and drinks available around the clock.
- Our Household care model is designed to deliver personalized services to you at your doorstep. We use trained and dedicated licensed and certified personnel to offer around the clock support, scheduled and unscheduled. We also provide nutritional planning services plus chef-prepared meals three times daily, and routine housekeeping and laundry and linen services are also provided.
- Nursing services are available to you 24/7, including assistance with your medications and any treatments as prescribed by your physician. Our care members are assigned to each household consistently so that residents can obtain the best personalized support and results from their stay.
- We also offer dedicated social services and recreational programming. You’ll have a variety of opportunities, including group and individual activities, to enjoy. We also provide ongoing support and assistance during your stay and when you plan to return home.
- Our short-term, comprehensive Rehab Services are also available. We invite you to contact us if you need post-acute skilled care and rehabilitation services after a hospital stay or elective surgery. We use our large rehab and therapy gym on our ground floor that is fully equipped and staffed to deliver high quality physical, occupational, and speech therapy services.
For more information about our preferred elder rehabilitation services and skilled nursing residences in Venice, FL, please call our Admissions Coordinator at (941) 486-5432 or click here to contact us online.