Prepared for the many faces of Mother Nature
We take safety and preparedness seriously. It’s not by chance that our Residential Living, Assisted
- All of our Residential Living apartment homes are equipped with an emergency call system
- Our central dispatch area is staffed 24-hours a day with professionals that will promptly send help to your apartment home if needed
maintenanceand medical personnel are all radio-linked to ensure rapid response
- Fire alarms, smoke
detectorsand sprinklers are found throughout the entire community and are regularly tested and maintained
Village On The Isle takes hurricane safety to a new level. In the event a storm threatens the Gulf Coast of Florida, we implement our plans to protect the residents and staff members. All those who live and work here can feel safe and secure knowing we are prepared to weather any storm.
- Our resident services go on uninterrupted 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Additional precautions we have in place to ensure a secure environment:
- Our roofs have recently been upgraded to withstand 120 mile- per- hour winds
- All of our rooftop equipment is anchored and meets Miami Dade Hurricane standards
- 6 large emergency generators (3 on natural gas, 1 on diesel fuel and 2 bi- fueled)
- 8 portable generators
- Carports and walkways designed to handle 140+ mile-per-hour winds
- Emergency food stocks and drinking water supply
- LP-fueled emergency cooking equipment
- Hurricane-resistant steel shutters for resident apartment homes
- Yearly “Live Practice Drill” in May– a 3-day trip for residents and staff members to practice off-campus evacuation to a dedicated retreat center located in Leesburg, FL
- Experienced and highly trained management team
- Full-time Risk Manager on site
- Surveillance cameras located at various spots throughout the campus to provide protection and help monitor your well-being
For more information, please call (941) 275-6705 or click here to contact us online.