Explore the charm and attractions of Venice.
Venice is a delightful combination of “Historic Florida” ambiance and contemporary style and convenience. Just minutes away, our vibrant downtown area is filled with stores and dining venues for every taste and style. You’ll also find that Venice’s specialty boutiques, antique shops, and restaurants have a casual charm that sets us apart from other towns. Shop owners know you by name. Life here is enjoyed and savored—and never rushed.
We are fortunate to have a symphony, art center, community theatre, and numerous other cultural opportunities. There are also free seasonal shows and concerts. Check out the current exhibit at the Venice Art Center, or see what's playing at the Venice Theatre!
Venice is unique in that it features not only the beauty of the Gulf beaches but also a freshwater river.
Come enjoy a variety of new adventures and nearby attractions for seniors in Venice, FL!
- Shopping and dining downtown
- Walking or biking The Venetian Waterway Trail and The Legacy Trail
- Historic walking tour of Venezia Park
- Scenic beaches (5 minutes away from “Shark Tooth Capital of the World-Casperson’s Beach)
- Freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Cultural and performing arts
- Nationally known acts featured at Venice Theatre and Venice Performing Arts Center
- Gazebo and children's fountain
- Viewing Venice's murals
- Discovering our history along the Linear Park
- Free outdoor concerts in Centennial Park
For more information, please call (941) 202-4451 or click here to contact us online.