Caspersen Loft – specialized care and support with the Right Touch.
Village On The Isle’s Caspersen Loft is a warm, welcoming new neighborhood offering the highest level of personalized support—and quality experience—for those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Discover our customized solutions that enable your loved one to make the most of every day in a safe and enjoyable residential living arrangement. Caring staff members are available 24 hours a day in the household to provide scheduled and unscheduled support.
Staff training and approaches to our care are influenced by nationally-recognized programs created specifically for helping those with cognitive challenges. Also, our program coordinator continuously seeks to develop social opportunities and recreational activities that promote group and individual engagement, personal autonomy, and happiness.
The Caspersen Loft Program includes:
- Choice of a spacious and well‐appointed residential apartment with kitchenette, private bathroom, individual thermostat control, telephone, cable TV, and urgent response system.
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting assistance, and medication management.
- Three delicious family‐style meals served daily, plus snacks.
- Social and recreational programs, including outings with staff and volunteers.
- Convenient, enjoyable shared living spaces, including country kitchen, dining room, formal living, family and media room, and spa salon.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Daily trash removal.
- Scheduled transportation for group outings and medical appointments.
The Caspersen Loft at Village On The Isle includes a monthly fee based on your continuing care contract and apartment home selected. Couples are welcome and can reside together at the Caspersen Loft in one of our larger one-bedroom residences.