Discover what’s next at Village On The Isle.
As Venice, Florida’s only Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), we have big plans for our Island community. We’ve met with and listened to our residents and staff members, Board of Trustees, and the public about their ideas and suggestions for making our community even better. The result of these meetings, surveys and research is an outstanding redesign of our campus using an efficient, phased-in approach that won’t disrupt everyday living for those who call Village On The Isle home. Many of these changes will add value for you, making this your preferred choice.
Here’s a quick overview at what our exciting future holds:
Current projects under development:
- Remodeling common areas with improved amenities and spaces for residents to gather and enjoy daily life
- Renovation of Mark Manor Assisted Living to incorporate a dedicated Memory Care neighborhood
- Expanded dining venue with more casual all-day dining
Master Plan Phase One:
- Add new Health Center (Luke Haven) that will feature all private rooms for resident members should they ever need short- or long-term care.
- Add new residential apartment building featuring 48 one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with several stylish floor plans to from which to choose.
Master Plan Phase Two:
- Remove the current Health Center that is centrally located on our campus and construct a brand-new Commons (Club House) that will feature restaurants, theater, chapel, card rooms and state-of-the-art fitness and wellness centers specially designed for senior adults.
These improvements, and those we make in the future, help us to fulfill our commitment to our residents, their families and our staff. Today and tomorrow, we’re constantly raising the bar on senior living!
For more information, please call (941) 275-6705 or click here to contact us online.