Discover what’s next at Village On The Isle.
As Venice, Florida’s only Life Plan Community (LPC), or Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), plans are already underway for us to add even more life-enhancing value to our already unique island lifestyle. We’ve met with and listened to our residents and staff members, Board of Trustees, and the public about their ideas and suggestions for making our community even better. The result of these meetings, surveys and research is an outstanding redesign of our campus using an efficient, phased-in approach that won’t disrupt everyday living for those who already call Village On The Isle home. And if you’re considering a move to Village On The Isle, you’ll soon realize no other senior living community offers such comprehensive service, convenience, variety and value!
Here’s a quick overview at what our exciting future holds:
Current projects under development:
- New Renaissance Auditorium. We’re expanding and renovating our largest multi-purpose space to seat 200 people for an array of uses! Join us in greater comfort and camaraderie as we enjoy music, dance, theater, film, guest presentations and performances, educational opportunities, celebrations, worship services, and more.
- Expanded dining venue, featuring casual all-day dining.
- New indoor pool.
- Expanded woodworking shop.
- Redesigned and renovated Residential Living floor plans. We’re expanding our options—and renovating for added spaciousness. Enjoy fresh, new kitchens, living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Reinventing Assisted Living Care: The Lofts at Village On The Isle. Experience unique, intimate and attentive neighborhood living within the comfort of spacious and private apartment homes. Residents who need extra support have it delivered right to their door. The newly added Caspersen Loft provides compassionate and engaging memory care support in a cozy neighborhood, to help residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of cognitive impairment to live each day with greater joy and accomplishments.
- New Health Center (opening in 2019), offering entirely private accommodations for resident members to receive personalized post-acute care and long-term services.
Master Plan Phase Two:
- Remove the current Health Center that is centrally located on our campus and construct a brand-new Commons (Club House) that will feature restaurants, theater, chapel, card rooms and state-of-the-art fitness and wellness centers specially designed for senior adults.
These improvements, and those we make in the future, help us to fulfill our commitment to our residents, their families and our staff. Today and tomorrow, we’re constantly raising the bar for your daily enjoyment!
For more information, please call