Benefits and Perks of Working at Our Retirement Community
How we take care of our team.
We appreciate that, to hire and retain the most desirable employees, we must be among the most desirable employers. Our broad and generous compensation package is another feature that sets us apart from other retirement community careers in our area.
(Available to full-time employees at no or low cost via payroll deduction. Part-time and additional family member benefits are also available.)
- Competitive Wages—starting rates above market
- Paid Time Off—for holidays, vacation, illness for all full- and part-time employees
- Retirement Savings Plan—with substantial employer matching contribution
- Generous Holiday Incentive Pay
- Deeply Discounted On-Campus Meal, plus free soup and salad daily
- Medical—with choice of plans; tax-saving health savings account (HSA); convenient, 24/7/365 Telemedicine medical consultation over the phone
- Dental—with free, in-network, routine cleanings every six months
- Vision—including generous benefits for frames and lenses
- Long-term Disability—paid for by us
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance—paid for by us
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- And more!
- Higher Staff Ratios—balanced workload and strong commitment to quality care
- Person-Centered, Individualized Care Delivery Model
- Resident Gratuity & Resident-Funded Scholarship Programs to appreciate and develop staff
- Employee Appreciation Events and Ongoing Campus Celebrations
- Wellness Events—focused on nurturing our physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Continuing Education Online—for professional advancement and recertification/licensure
- Employee Assistance Program—completely confidential counseling for a variety of life stressors
- Town Hall Meetings—periodic informational updates by senior leadership, with Q&A opportunities
- Plus countless more!
Benefit greatly from employment here: Search our current open opportunities.