Giving opens the way for receiving.
Our history demonstrates much generosity and support in a variety of ways. That makes Village On The Isle a special place. We are grateful you have an interest in the ways to give to Village On The Isle.
There are many ways to give, and your gift will be used for the full benefit of our community enhancements, programs and services. Also, please know your gift can be part of our planned giving program. There are numerous ways to show your support for Village On The Isle:
- Make a donation online. Click here to complete a secure donation.
- Contact us directly at (941) 275-6705 and speak with our Advancement Officer, Rev. Don Hillerich.
- Send your donation to us by mail. You may send it to: Village On The Isle, Attn: Financial Services Office, 920 Tamiami Trail South, Venice, FL 34285.
- Volunteer your time and talent: Please contact the Resident Activities Coordinator at (941) 275-6705
- Contact us directly about Planned Giving opportunities. You may speak with our Advancement Officer, Rev. Don Hillerich. Ways to give include:
- Remember us in your bequest and estate planning
- Establish a charitable gift annuity
- Donate securities such as stocks or bonds
- Donate retirement accounts, IRAs and 401(k) plans
- Gifts of real estate or other assets, as approved in advance by Village On The Isle
Southwest Florida Retirement Center, Inc. (Village On The Isle) is a not-for-profit organization and is exempt from the payment of Federal income taxes under the provisions of Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. All gifts are tax-deductible subject to the limits of the Internal Revenue Service. Village On The Isle will provide you with a letter of acknowledgement for your gift. If you make a donation, our Advancement Office will assist you with the necessary tax documentation.